May 18, 2015 San Diego, CA – Scrum Day San Diego has a special announcement for all Scrum Day San Diego participants – the Agile Coaching Institute is coming to town. Lyssa Adkins and Michael Spayd will be conducting a Coaching Agile Teams 3.0 course on June 9th to 11th, leading up to the San Diego Scrum Day on June 12th.
Coaching Agile Teams 3.0 is based on Lyssa Adkin’s best-selling book, Coaching Agile Teams, and Michael Spayd’s upcoming Coaching the Agile Enterprise book. In this three-day course, they bring their extensive experience working with individuals, teams and organizations through their Agile transformations.
A Coaching Agile Teams course helps guide you through how to work with complex environments including:
- Understand and utilize the four key Skill Areas and four Knowledge Areas applied by the best Agile Coaches (ACI’s Agile Coaching Competency Framework).
- The Integral Agile Operating Model™ – A set of thinking tools and a model for crafting powerful agile coaching interventions.
- Create healthy teams that are resilient, creative, resourceful and resonant.
- Listen fully and ask essential, powerful questions that open up new possibilities and propel people into action.
- Role complexity, including the role of managers and roles in a scaled agile setting.
- Understand how to address the dysfunctional approaches to conflict teams often develop.
- Team culture and evolution.
- Clearly ascertain the distinction between coaching and mentoring and know when to apply each most successfully.
- Working with the impact of organizational culture.
Register for the Coaching Agile Teams course today. We look forward to seeing you there!